Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Naked Nails Day 1

I was so bad today... yes, I picked off ALL every single one of my acrylic nails.  Worst. Descision. Ever.

I don't know what I was thinking but I've been wanting to go to natural nails and I guess I just went for it.  My nails literally are PAPER thin.  I've had acrylics since May 2010 (so not long at all) The reason I got acrylics in the first place was because I pick my cuticles chonrically and they're alwaysss bloody and gross.  And honestly, I didn't have anything to lose.  My natural nails are a disaster.  They peel like no other and don't really grow... now they're worse.  Not dissing acrylics, loved loved loved them they looked perfect and were so fun to try out fun colors with.  I did take pictures of my nails but they're wayyyyy too embarassing to post.  I'll post them once they're decent hahaha. 

 I'm using Nailtiques nail protein formula 2.  It's advertised for "soft, peeling, bitten, weak, or thin nails"  which I have all of the above.  You're supposed to put a layer on every day for four days and then take that off and start over for two weeks.  So I'll let y'all know how that goes!

Just a note... I'm in SOOO much pain.  I'm not just being dramatic either.  (this doesn't have to do with taking my own fakes off)  My nails are SO thin that they literally feel like they're on fire.  I've taken two ibuprofin and an aleve and I've been soaking my nails in ice water for the last hour.  Dethawing them to type this was awful.  Any tips?!?!?  pleaseeee help with this one.

XO I'll keep y'all updated! BeSweet

No comments:

Post a Comment