Monday, January 17, 2011

Holy Grail Lip Combo

I've missed y'all! I've been out of town since Thursday and haven't gotten to a computer so sorry about the lack of posts lately!

I just wanted to share with you girls a lip combination that I will NEVER stop wearing!  I love love love this and can't imagine leaving the house without it. 



Sorry about this bad quality picture haha but these two are MAC Fleshpot which is a PROcolor and NARS Turkish Delight. 

It is a nude hue, which I love right now but I know I won't in a couple months, but these two together give a super natural I-just-ate-strawberry-icecream look.  It's plain enough that it's good for school but since it's glossy and pinky it's perfect for night too!

I'll get up a picture with me in this to hear what you think but I've consistently been wearing this for as long as I can remember now and I LOVE it.

Comment and Subscribe!
Be sweet!

What's your favorite lip combination?  Do you use a liner too?  (I probably should...)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment