Thursday, January 13, 2011

Product Warning!

       Hola!  In a recent Sephora purchase I got a sample of Sephora brand primer.  I'm new to primer and am currently addicted to Makeup Forever HD primer (review below)  When I first put on the Sephora primer I literally double checked the package twice.  I felt like I was putting baby oil onto my face it felt SO soft.  I immediately got nervous that I had just put a pee sized amount of oil onto my face.  It's really weird describing a gel as soft but it really was.  It was such a weird sensation.  And it does work as a mattifier like it claims! 
      The downer...  I've used it twice and am breaking out sooo badly.   It's not one or two pimples here and there it's on both cheeks and forehead and I rarely rarely rarely get zits on my cheeks. 
      So If you're looking for a primer don't overlook this one because it does do exactly what it claims!  But it did make me breakout so if you're naturally blessed, as I am not, with good skin then go for it!

Just a warning girls and my favorite boys, this will clog your pores and cause zits. 

Be sweet! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment