Thursday, January 13, 2011

Buddy the ELF, what's your favorite color?

           Hey cuties! So I had a little elf haul last week that came in today!  I've never used any ELF products before so it probably wasn't the most genius idea to do a haul of it, but once again, another of Lina's brilliant moments.  I bought a lot of things so I'm just going to list them below, I think the most expensive was three dollars but mostly everything was only a dollar! I thought it was worth a try!

Essentials Mechanical Eyelash Curler.  I broke my eyelash curler the day I ordered this, I thought that was a sign.  I think I'm going to like the handles! I've never had one with those before. 
Total Face Brush.  Okay honestly, who wouldn't buy a face brush for a dollar?  I'm planning on using this for bronzer because it's really fluffy. 
Ethereal Brightening Eye Color 
 Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.  I really just wanted this for the clear brow gel... What do you do with clear mascara? 
 Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in 2420 Warm Tan.  This is still in the package so I really shouldn't be talking about it but it looks kind of sparkly.  I wish I had gotten the Matte but I JUST now saw it while I was getting the picture!  It is a really pretty true bronze and not orangey. 
Waterproof Eyeliner Ben in 7303 Black.  I don't know why I ordered this.... I don't wear liquid eyeliner OR waterproof products... maybe I'll try something new?? 
 Shimmer Palette
 Studio Powder Brush.  This is kind of infamous on YouTube as a great buffer brush so I thought I'd try it! 

Eyeshadow Brush.  Easy go-to eyeshadow brush for a dollar... why not? 
Custom Eyes Step 2 in 2507 Pink Ice.  Another desperate attempt to match Stila's Kitten.  With all the dupes I've tried I probably should've just bought it by now.  In the package it looks really glittery though.. but I'm excited to try this one!

My friend bought some products in this haul too because you had to spend 25 to get free shipping! hahah all of her items were face products like foundation, tinted moisturizer, concealer, etc.  I'm really not trying to sound stuck up or spoiled but it makes me really nervous to use a dollar product on my skin... after all, I am a teenager.  Have you used any ELF face products?  If so, how did your skin react?

Yay for my first ELF purchase!  What's your favorite thing from the brand?  I'm so excited to play with all these new things and purchase more in the future!

Comment and subscribe <3 stay sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment