Sunday, January 2, 2011

Product Rave!

     
       Okay I want you to think back.. when was the last time you were so excited about a product you opened it walking out of the store??  I couldn't remember mine until I got "My Favorite Lip Balm" by CO Bigelow in number 303!  I've been on the prowl for a super moisturizing lip balm--basically a glamorous version of the beloved Aquaphor. 
      This is 100% natural Shea butter and has no flavoring or scent.  It's exactly what I was looking for.  I picked mine up at Bath and Body Works for 7.50$.  It is in the section with the mentha products (which I definitely went through a phase of). Already, I've been back to get three more so I'll have one in my pencil bag, backpack, makeup bag, makeup drawer...etc. and bonus! the last two I bought were on sale for five dollars! 
      I've had this balm for about a week and I'm already questioning what I used before I had it.  Because it is simply Shea butter, I use it on dry spots like elbows and knuckles and especially on my cuticles.

This has definitly turned into "my favorite lip balm!"

           Be sweet girlies and thanks for reading!  What's your favorite moisturizing lip product? Have you tried this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment