Saturday, January 22, 2011

Major Haulage!

ELF haul :)  I haven't been a fan of ELF (eyeslipsface) for very long simply because I didn't know about it, but in the last couple months I've completely fell in love.  I took advantage of an ELF sale called something like Coffee Break.  It was a three hour sale that had so much stuff (pictures below) for only twenty dollars!  It said it was a 150 value, I don't believe that, but it was originally 45 so I'm excited about the deal!



I LOVE these.  I got every beauty encyclopedia (Lip, Face, Basic Eye, Everyday Eye, and Sparkle Eye editions) and the ELF professional 9pc brush collection which honestly I didn't know it came with so that was a fun little addition.  The brushes came in a great carrying case that has two huge pockets and room for all the brushes.  Also, it came with Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths which I'm not going to use, does anybody want them?

My only complaint is that a lot of these eye shadows appear really sparkly.  I'm more into matte but I'll have to test them all out first!

Tell me which one of these you would like a review on!  I love love love this purchase.. can we go back to the fact that it was only 20?!?

Comment and subscribe! XO be sweet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment