Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Everyday Look

          So this is a post that's not too exciting but I felt like I should share what makeup I wear everyday.  This is the makeup I don't leave the house with out... bottom line: VERY minimal.



Face:
  • MakeUp Forever HD primer
  • CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation in 310
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin loose powder in light
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand
  • Lancome Star Bronzer in Bronze Solaire
  • NARS blush in Orgasm
Eyes:
  • Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
  • Clinique Like Mink (light side)
  • MAC Sandy Taupe
  • Benefit pencil in Eye Bright
  • Almay eyeliner in Raisin Quartz
  • ELF essentials waterproof eyeliner pen in black
  • Lancome Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black Drama
  • Bare Essentials mascara in Flawless Definition
Lips:
  • CoBigelow in My Favorite Lip Balm
  • MAC lipstick in Hue
  • Chanel lip gloss in (not really sure, stickers off) maybe Tickled Pink
And there ya go!  Not anything special, just the everyday stuff but thanks for reading!

Comment and subscribe!
Be Sweet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment