Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PERFECT OPI DUPE

          Okay so if you know anything about OPI polishes you know about Midnight in Moscow. (Lincon Park After Dark's long lost sparkley twin)  This is my go-to polish color in the winter and I have used one full bottle and half of a second one.  I was cleaning out my nail drawer today and discovered an IDENTICAL color.  I've found dupes before but never one this exact!



This is Sally Hansen Laquer Shine in 08 Glossy.  I purchased mine at CVS. 

Normally I would say ones a little more red ones a little more shimmery, etc. but I really don't have anything to say about these!  They're literally the exact same!  I would say OPI is better quality but that's the case with all expensive nail polishes.  But if you're the kind of girl that can go through a whole bottle... go get Glossy!

XO Be Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment