Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loving this Eyeshadow!

Okay so I've been on the search for a really everyday pretty eyeshadow and seeing as it's right after the Holidays and I'm unemployed... not too rich right now! 

I recently found Shell by Stila and at first I loved it.  It's a really nudey pinky light color that is super buildable.  However, the last couple times I've worn it I've come home from school and it looks really violet.  Which I love violet eyeshadow, but it's not what I was looking for with this little expedition. 





This is kind of the opposite scenario of Shell.  It's NYX eyeshadow in Ultimatum.  At first, I didn't like this color because in the box it's not really what it looked like on the website.  It appears darker and kind of mustardy, but when I put it on it's the color that it showed it as! Weird I know...
This is a nude that isn't as pink but more fleshy tan colored which I like.  It does have sparkles which I usually avoid but they are so fine that they end up looking more pearlized than sparkly if that makes sense.
I love this, I've probably worn it everyday since it came.

Do any of y'all have better nude every day eye shadows?  What's your favorite?  I've really been wanting to get MAC's femme fi (sp?) but can't bring myself to spend the money.

Comment and subscribe! Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment