Monday, January 10, 2011

Mini Sephora Haul

Hey girls! So I had a mini Sephora online haul and the box just came in the mail today!  Very excited about this one even though it's only a few things!

  1. Fekkai advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream
Okay honestly out of the whole box I pulled this out first.  Definitely the most excited about this!  I've read great reviews about it and my hairs been looking super dull and just blah lately (I straighten it every day... save the lectures, I know it's bad)  Although, I'm not sure if I really understand this product! Do you put it in wet and then style your hair or do you put it in after it's styled?  If you use this PLEASE comment how you use it!
      2.  Sephora Base Eye Primer

 Yes... this is me being cheap again.  I've been dying to try Urban Decay Primer Potion and honestly, from what I've heard I don't think there are any dupes that are comparable.  But this was 50% off, I got it for only six dollars, so I figured I would give it a try!  I'll let you know how this one turns out.



      3.  Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight

Anyone who knows me is fully aware that my Kim Kardashian obsession is equally as unhealthy as my product addiction.  This is her favorite lip gloss and no I'm not just saying this because I love her to death, it's mine too!  This box came in the mail four-ish hours ago and I have already declared it my new favorite gloss! (Balm is CoBigelow My Favorite in 100% Shea Butter, see review on that!)

Those are what I purchased with my money and then the following are things that came in the box.  Samples, beauty insider gifts, etc.




(.09 oz)


I know this was a little one because I only really paid for two or three things haha but I'm excited about it so I hope you found this interesting!  Let me know if you want a review on any of these products and please please comment if you use the Fekkai glossing cream because I'm a little confused! 
Subscribe porfavor!
Be sweet girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment