Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two Questions for Y'all!

Hey sweeties!  So I have two questions for y'all that I've done some research on and still don't have a clear answer.

1.  Fekkai Glossing Cream.  Most of y'all saw that I bought this in a recent mini Sephora haul (post below) and I don't really know how to use it... My hair routine consists of blow drying and straightening my hair almost every day.  When do I put this in my hair?  While it's wet or dry, before or after it's straightened or dried, etc.  Can y'all give me specifics on how this works best for you?

2.  Stila One Step Primercolor.  What is this....  It came in a sample from Sephora and I've read a lot about it and people use it so many different ways that I don't know what it's actually for.  Is it primer for color or is it the actual color?  Do you put it on before or after your makeup?  Mine's in Per Suede.

Let me know please! :) Be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment