Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OPI Dupe!

Ok to start.. sorry for this awful break!! I didn't die or runaway or anything I've just been insanelyyy busy.  Just checked facebook for the first time in two weeks. That says a lot.

Anyway... I found a dupe for OPI's Russian Navy.  There are a lot of dupes for this but this one is the most perfect I've seen. 

With Flash ^^

Without Flash ^^

This is New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in West Village.  As you can see in the swatch, (actually you really can't see much sorry about my fail camera skills.  I'm working on it)  West Village is blue-er with just one coat but with two it's equivalent.  Obviously, the formulas not as good.  CVS vs. OPI.  not complaining at all.. I'm a bargain junkie, just thought I should note it.  But I do think these are almost exact if not perfect.  The only thing I can really say that's different is that Russian Navy has a little bit more of a purple iridescence but I honestly never noticed it until I turned the camera flash on it!

This is completely worth skipping the expensive nail polish on.  Get the dupe :)

Do y'all have any good ones?  Tell me tell me! 

PS!!!! Another one I discovered today!  Milani Nail Lacquer in 830 One of a Kind is a great dupe for OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow.

Love y'all be sweet, comment and subscribe :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but this is not a dupe. The OPI has glitters that sparkle in teal and purple...the NYC is just a blue polish...pretty shade of blue but not a dupe. Also, your 'swatches' just look black lol.

    ReplyDelete