Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CVS HAUL

Hey guys!  It NEVER snows here... last weekend it was 75-80 degrees and now it's 19 feels like 7.  Gotta love Texas crazy weather.  So I've been cooped up in the house for a full two days now and JUST went outside for the first time today!  Walked to CVS and of course hit the makeup aisle. 


Here's what I picked up!


1.  L'oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Roaring


None of the pictures I found are really true to color.  Both are darker and I love love love the taupey one.  This is 7.99 but mine was 75% off so I got it for 1.99ish



2.  Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer in 420 Nude.  I have no idea how much this is but I wanna say 12 or 13.  I got this for 75% off also, so I only paid 3ish.

3.  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy.  This was also 75% off so instead of paying 5.29 I paid a little over 1.
4. L'oreal Paris HIP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in 660 Euphoric.  Got this for 75% off of 12 and paid about 3. :)

5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl in 405 Silver City Pink.  This was originally 7.99 but I got it for 50% off so I paid about 4.
6.  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush.  This started at 5.29 but I paid 1 is because it was 75% off.  I think I'm going to really like this one.  It's a super true kinda bubble gum pink.



7.  And last but not least!  Almay Intense Color eyeliner for green eyes in 004 Raisin Quartz.  This is probably my seventh one of these.  I use it every single day.  I don't want to talk too much about it because I'm planning on doing a whole post on just this.  It's the only thing I paid full price for and it was 7.99

So that's it! Yay for bargain shopping! Tell me which of these you want reviews on or which you have and liked/didn't like!  Be Sweet, comment and subscribe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment