Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Mint Balm

This has been a coveted item in my crazy household for a good month now.  Seriously I've had to search for it a good six or seven times... people steal it and hide it.  It's SO good.  I really just bought this after a facial to humor the lady.  She was all up in my face trying to sell me anti-wrinkle stuff and age spot faders I was like I'm in highschool!!! Soooo I bought the chapstick.... ThankGAWD I did.

This is Glo Minerals The Mint Balm with SPF 15 moisture treatment... I think it might have some rosemary in it too?

Reasons I love it:

1.  It's huge.  Seriously this things the size the bottom of an OPI nail polish.  LOVE IT. I'm such a sucker for jumbo lip products.

2.  Yummy Yummy Yummy.  It smells SO good.  It's the kind of mint like an Altoids that's kinda spicy.  It's a really sweet mint like a sugary peppermint?  I hope y'all know what I'm talking about...

3.  It really works! A lot of times I find products will have one thing I like, i.e. color, smell, etc. but it doesn't actually do anything.  This balm is beyond moisturizing and you only have to use a tiny bit!

4.  Super duper long lasting.  I put some on after dinner tonight at 7ish and its stilllllllll on my lips.  Y'all it's like 10:30....

GO GET THIS NOWWWWWWW it'll change your life.

Be Sweet!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the greatest lip saver for dry winter months. Large size makes it unique and the product is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% agree, this goes with me everywhere!

    ReplyDelete