Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two New MAC Things

Hey guys! So if you've been following, all of my recent posts are some form of a haul.  This is getting out of hand really fast...  I need to go on a no buy soon!  But while I was at the mall today I did stop in MAC and got two classics that I think every girl should have. 

I picked up Angel lipstick.  It's a frost but really should be more of a creme sheen I think.  It's just a really true pink but more mauvey then barbie pink.  I really think this would flatter anyone's skin tone.  Ask me if you'd like a swatch!
I haven't really worn this by itself lately because my lips just look bad.  It's not that they're chapped or dry but when I put it on it looks like they are, every single wrinkle magnifies and it's very odd.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Maybe a good exfoliater?

The second thing I picked up was Satin Taupe eyeshadow.  No need to explain this--it's just what it sounds like.
The reason I love this is because its a perfect crease color AND lid color.  For me, it is hard to find one that is not too light or too dark and able to double as the two.  This is SO worth the 14.50& (big deal coming from the bargain queen)

So thanks for reading!  I know this one isn't super exciting just sharing the two classics with y'all!
XO and HAPPY ALMOST VALENTINES DAY! Be Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment