Friday, December 31, 2010

Prime-time anyone?

       

      Hi sweet girls! I'm gonna squeeze in another quick review before I crash for tonight.  My cute mommy recently bought me a new HD web cam so naturally, I needed some HD primer to go with it!  Just kidding. 
      I've never used a primer before because I've been nervous about how my "baby booty", as my family likes to call it, skin would react.  I purchased Make Up Forever Professional HD Primer in Microperfecting Primer from Sephora last week with some Christmas moolah.  I. Love. It.  After the first use I wanted to kick myself for not investing in this sooner!  It gave me a covetable air-brushed look and seemingly changed the way my foundation went on.  (I use Lancome in long-lasting 16 hour)  Not one pore was visible and I still had a matte complexion in the late afternoon.  
      And here's the bang girls--my sweet mother grew up on a beach and understandably doesn't have the most supple skin.  And with the fifties approaching she has some pores--which she rocks--around her T-zone.  They disappeared with this primer even before I put the foundation on her!  If a product earns a rave from Mommy while we're playing beauty shop, it's a keeper!
     I don't use a foundation brush for my base and I haven't been for this primer either.  It only takes a pea-sized amount to cover the whole face and it goes on so lightly that it's hard to tell it's even on!  The only down-side I can think of is that I've gotten two new lil' friends since this purchase... zit 1 and zit 2.  I'm not sure if that's bad timing or caused from the primer but even if it is I would recommend this to a friend! I absolutely love it.  I had no expectations for it, seeing as I had never used something like this before, and now I've become it's slave.  It's hard to leave the house without it!

Be Sweet Girls! And definitely pick this one up at your beauty supply!

Maybe I'm crazy because I don't have anything to compare this to!  What's you're favorite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment