Thursday, December 30, 2010

All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray--Urban Decay

    

    I picked this up at Sephora a few days ago while taking advantage of a gift card from my sweet Uncle.  I figured after at least four days of using it I would be ready for a review.  However, I'm still on the fence about this spray.  I love the nosel (sp?) of the bottle.  It releases a very fine mist that doesn't feel heavy when landing on your face and it has a extremely light fresh scent smell to it.  Plus and plus!  What I'm still undecided over is how it makes my face look.  Dewy.  Practically every day I read about celebs rocking dewy skin or illuminating powder to give your makeup a dewy look.  As much as it shows up on the red carpet.... when my skin turns "dewy" I put pressed powder on.  
       So after collecting my thoughts I've come to a decision.
  • This product does what it promises.  I go to a school where makeup is rare so touch-ups in the bathroom are a no no.  This spray lets me go the whole day without sneaking off with my "pencil bag" of makeup.
  • It really just feels good.  The mist is so fine that its relaxing.  And I don't know about y'all but after I get dressed, straighten the monster on top of my head, and slave over my makeup, I'm hot.  In a sweaty un-sexy kinda way.  I've found this cooling and calming.
  • The spray gives an instant dewy finish.  For some people, that's awesome, even more reason to buy it!  But I'm not one for the dewy, teenagery skin.  Ultimately, if I could have this exact formula without the sole side-effect, I'd declare it a miracle in a bottle.
I would recommend this to my friends!  Although I would be careful if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.

What do y'all think about this product?  How about my review??

Be Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment