Friday, December 31, 2010

Get Naked Anyone?!

     Before you judge me too hard, I'm talking about a makeup pallet :)  Urban decay has a set of twelve absolutely gorgeous neutrals packaged in a foldable covered in chocolaty velvet with gold letters reading "naked."

     I am dying to try it.

     Today must have been at least the fifth time I've checked my local Sephora for the set.  Sold out.  Which I interpret to mean that it has to be good!  It's a little expensive for me.. 44$ but if you think of what all you're getting it's an okayyy deal.  It comes with the twelve most popular natural shades in there full sizes, a mini eyeshadow primer potion, and a 24-7 dual sided eyeliner. 

      Do any of y'all have this?  I don't know if this is worth the wait, worth lusting over, worth the 44 dollars.  Give me all your feedback!

Be Sweet Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment